Brewers Mini-Marathon & 10K
Saturday, September 26th, 2015
Welcome to the 4th Annual Brewers Mini-Marathon + 10K, benefiting the MACC Fund (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer). We have a fantastic race planned, complete with awesome courses and a post-race party! Tons of great info can be found throughout our site, but here are some of the main details:
- The races begin and end at Miller Park, including an opportunity to run inside, along the playing field warning track.
- There will be terrific course support with Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade.
- Each registrant will receive a FREE Brewers ticket voucher to a regular season game in April or May of 2016! (Monday-Thursday games only. Subject to availability and exclusions may apply.)
- Tech shirts and medals for all participants. Plus, awards for top finishers in the mini-marathon male and female age groups.
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines.
- Chance for spectators to watch racers run through Miller Park while being shown on the scoreboard.
- Fantastic post-race party at Miller Park with live music, FREE beer and great food!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance to win amazing PRIZES.
| Registration Level
Dec. 1 - April 30
May 1 - July 31
Aug. 1 - Sept. 20
Packet Pick-Up Day
Sept. 24 - 25
| Mini Marathon
Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate in the Mini Marathon and must be 12 years or older to participate in the 10K
- Sorry, registration over the phone will NOT be accepted
- Only one participant per application
- Application may be photocopied
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application
- All participants MUST finish within 3 ½ hours
- There will be NO entry fee refunds
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks