Saturday, September 10th, 2016
Welcome to the 5th Annual Brewers Mini-Marathon, benefiting the MACC Fund. Whether you will be participating for the 5th time or are a Brewers Mini rookie, we can guarantee a great race experience! This year we are thrilled to announce a brand new 5K race in addition to the mini-marathon and 10K courses. As always, there will be a great post-race party in the Miller Park parking lots! Our website, www.BrewersMini.com, is filled with all the information you will need for race day, but here are the highlights:
- All 3 races begin and end at beautiful Miller Park in Milwaukee, WI, and all participants will have the opportunity to run along the field warning track inside the stadium!
- There will be terrific course support with Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade staffed by awesome volunteers from local organizations.
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for runners and spectators at Miller Park near the start and finish lines.
- Spectators are welcome to come into the seating bowl to watch racers run through Miller Park while being shown on the scoreboard!
- Fantastic post-race party at Miller Park with live music, FREE beer for adults 21+ and great food!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance to win amazing prizes.
| Registration Level
Through April 29
April 30 - July 29
July 30 - Sept. 6
Packet Pick-Up Day
Sept. 8 and 9
Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate in the Mini-Marathon or 10K
- Must be 8 years or older to participate in the 5K
- All participants under the age of 18 must be registered by a parent or legal guardian.
- Sorry, registration over the phone will NOT be accepted. If you would like a paper registration form, please contact email@example.com.
- Only one participant per application
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application
- All participants MUST finish the Mini-Marathon (13.1 miles) within 3 ½ hours
- There will be NO registration refunds
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks
Online Registration Closes 9/6/2016 at 11:59pm CT