Brewers Mini-Marathon & 10K
Saturday, September 10th, 2016
Welcome to the 5th Annual Brewers Mini-Marathon + 10K, benefiting the MACC Fund (Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer). We have a fantastic race planned, complete with awesome courses and a post-race party! Tons of great info can be found throughout our site, but here are some of the main details:
- The races begin and end at Miller Park, including an opportunity to run inside, along the playing field warning track.
- There will be terrific course support with Aid Stations serving water & Gatorade.
- Plenty of FREE and convenient parking for racers and spectators near the start and finish lines.
- Chance for spectators to watch racers run through Miller Park while being shown on the scoreboard.
- Fantastic post-race party at Miller Park with live music, FREE beer and great food!
- Fundraising opportunities to support the MACC Fund and the chance to win amazing PRIZES.
| Registration Level
Dec. 14 - April 11
April 12 - July 11
July 12 - Sept. 6
Packet Pick-Up Day
| Mini Marathon
Sales Tax is included in the registration price.
- Must be 14 years or older to participate
- Sorry, registration over the phone will NOT be accepted
- Only one participant per application
- Application may be photocopied
- Waiver MUST be signed in order to process application
- All participants MUST finish within 3 ½ hours
- There will be NO entry fee refunds
- A fee of $25 will be charged for all returned checks
Online Registration Closes 9/6/2016 at 11:59pm CT